14. October 2019 @ 18:00 – 22:30
Every year during Emergent Berlin we host a wide variety of sustainable projects, initiatives and experts to share what they are up to. This year’s theme of ‘immersive realities’ invites our speakers to see how they can inspire us to consider and exchange different perspectives that we can reflect on as we act to make the world a better place.
Full Details including the Workshop: http://www.emergentberlinfest.de/index.php/monday-october-14-2019/
18:00 Doors Open
19:00 First Round of Presentations
• Jessica Böhme – CoCreationLoft
Emergence, Personal Development & Sustainability – drawing on systems science and complexity theory
• Magdalena Dabkowska – (Berlin School of Economics and Law)
Promoting Personal Sustainability Through University Teaching – inviting students to consider moral economy and social justice questions
• Karen Wohlert – Das Baumhaus
Emergence of, in & around Baumhaus
20:15 Second Round of Presentations
• Michael Spörlein – WILDE 17
Die Wilde 17 ist ein Gemeinschaftsgarten in Berlin-Gesundbrunnen, ein offener Ort für alle um gemeinsam zu gärtnern und zu lernen.
• Zinnia Nomura – Tentakelbewegung e.V.
Mami Wata: the 20m floating body-mind-laboratory…
21:00 Chill Out & Networking in the Baumhaus “Open Greeting Zone”
Pay-as-you-feel €6 – €12 includes tea, water & snacks)
We ask participants to consider:
• their personal budget
• the value of their experiences during the workshop in the Baumhaus
• the value of supporting the Baumhaus so that we can continue facilitating these and various other types of experiences