20. Mai 2017 @ 10:00 – 18:00
The next ‚Take the future in your hands!‘ workshop on May 20 will be a condensed, one-day format of the Roadmap to Authentic Vocation for Social Transformation learning journey. On May 21 will be a condensed ‚Inner Commons‘ workshop! Join us if you…:
… feel that you are standing at a crossroad of your life and do not know which path to choose
… would like to get strengthened and empowered in your talents and unique qualities
… feel angry, desperate or fearful about what is going on in the world and seek grounding and empowerment in the face of these challenges
… have a dream or an idea and looking for practical tools to bring it off the ground
… you are on a quest for a vision and looking for clarity and orientation
… and you want to focus on resolving some specific issues or problems keeping you from realizing your true potential
SA 20.05. The workshop starts at 10.00 and finishes at 18.00.
During the full-day workshop on the 20th you can find ways to discover and follow your authentic path and explore how much beauty and sense you can bring to the world by living your purpose.
SU 21.05. The workshop starts at 11.00 and finshes at 17.00.
During workshop the 21st, you will get an introduction to the Inner Commons framework as a group and then we will work mostly in pairs to dive deep into your most pressing issues that need resolution now.
The workshops primary language will be English but German translation is possible.
• Please be on time and participate only if you are able to attend the whole workshop. Coming later or leaving earlier is not advisable.
• There will be a lunch break between 13.00 and 13.45 that is also a great opportunity for having informal time together, for team building and networking.
• The workshops are taking place in one of the most inspiring emergent venues for sustainability and social engagement in Berlin: das Baumhaus!
Address: Gerichtstr. 23, 13347 Berlin
Each full-day workshop costs between 40 and 140 Euros. You can determine the amount of your contribution considering:
– your financial possibilites
– the amount and quality of work, effort and time of the facilitator and the host of the event as well as the costs of room rent and workshop material
– how much this experience is worth for you
We have designed a participatory process that will take place during each workshop with the intention of handling financial aspects based on the principles of trust, inclusivity, collective and self-responsibility.
Places are limited to 30 persons, so make sure to sign up well in time. Please register here before the event (payment is made at the event): https://goo.gl/forms/iyRZka5YRcLwSgq23
If you have any questions, please write us an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org