PARTICIPATE IN BAUMHAUS PROJECT
Want to join? Come by, or get in touch! We’re always looking forward to meeting new people, collaborations and ideas. A good way to start is to just drop by on a Thursday afternoon starting at 5pm and help setting up and cooking for the “Community Networking Night”. Or write us an email and tell us what you’d love to do most – we believe that’s the best way to find mutual supportive situations…
Check our calendar for collaborative building sessions during our Emergent Summer 2017
Areas of work
• Building, Design and Art (Wood, Clay, Painting…)
• Space Maintenance (Setting up, sweeping, mopping…)
• Technology (Sentient Lighting, Vertical Garden Systems…)
• Organisation (Office Work, Management…)
• Communication (Social Media, Translations…)
• Events (Planning, Being there, Helping…)
• Development (Brainstorming, Funding applications…)
Let us know if you can chip in some time to help out, every hour helps!
Interested to become part of the Baumhaus team for several weeks or months? We offer several internship positions in the project (unfortunately, at the moment we can only offer unpaid internships). Please send us your application with your CV and samples of work (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us how you would like to participate. What are your passions and interests? Are there projects or events you would like to connect with Baumhaus? Which skills would you like to develop, what would you like to learn or find out?